Feed Your Self-Love course
Harboring grudges and plotting revenge takes a lot of energy. In my new course, Feed Your Self-Love, we focus on releasing those energies to welcome in more positive, inviting friendships and relationships.
It’s easy to stop believing in love when you have a traumatic childhood experience, go through a difficult breakup, or experience grief, betrayal and hurt. The emotional distress you experience can lead you to blame yourself, struggle with feelings of self-worth, or even shut yourself off completely from love.
But this is not the solution. Your previous experiences might be very painful, but only when you open your heart again will you be able to properly love and be loved.
As Rumi says, “you have to keep breaking your heart until it opens.”
Manage your reaction but don’t suppress your emotions.
It’s easy to dwell in negativity and complain after a breakup, trauma, or heartache, but when you use that time to reflect on your positive qualities and the life lessons learned, it is more likely that you will attract the right person in future relationships, businesses and partnerships.
If you learn to believe that what you’re seeking is also seeking you, then everything you want can be yours. Your unconscious beliefs may be unconsciously blocking your desires from manifesting. This course has been created to help you remove these blocks and guide you to attracting the life of your dreams.
Put yourself first, heal your hurts, and build healthier relationships with this self-love course.
This self-paced course will guide you through the process of:
-examining your unique lens on universal love
-identifying what may be blocking you from healing
-releasing resentment and anger
-attracting love into your life
-getting crystal clear on how to manifest the partner and relationship of your dreams
-becoming the qualities that you seek
Manifestation involves preparing oneself on all levels including healing the emotional wounds of the past, clearly creating the future and learning to trust and believe that your hopes, wishes and dreams can come true.
This course provides simple, yet very effective techniques, ideals, and modalities for aligning with your higher self. It includes step-by-step prayers, rituals, and exercises that I use to help me stay fully aligned with the love vibration.
In this four week course, you will:
Week 1: Reflect
- Analyze your relationships with others, as well as your relationship with yourself.
- Understand the love languages and your self love language
- Understand how to overcome and deal with rejection
- Identify the red flags in your previous relationships
- Identify your emotions and emotional triggers
- Notice the patterns and behaviors of others
Week 2: Release
- Understand the law of detachment
- Practice forgiveness
- Complete a digital detox
- Replace your bad habits with good habits
- Practice self control and discipline
Week 3: Rest & Recover
- Engage in self-care practices that help
- Schedule and take a mental health day
- Visualize a life that you love
- Practice mindfulness
- Complete a 3-day detox
Week 4: Re-focus
- Learn how to attract instead of chase your desires
- Understand Feng shui and the energy of your space
- Prepare your mind, body, and personal space for new energy and relationships
- Establish new habits and routines
- Show up as your best self
Love for yourself starts with mastering these 4 simple actions.
- Loving yourself physically
- Loving yourself emotionally
- Loving yourself intellectually
- Loving yourself spiritually
To attract others we project to them our best selves. If our self love is poor, we have little to give.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Accept and commit to transforming your life
- Practice simple relaxation and meditation techniques which will help you retrain your subconscious mind
- Identify positive qualities of all of your previous relationships, as well as have a clear conscious
- Identify all of the emotions you’re feeling so you can better identify what you need to overcome
- Gain perspective and look deep within to discover how you can have a happier relationship
- Create a clear vision of yourself having achieved the successful relationships you dream of having
- Put yourself at the top of your to-do list everyday
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who are searching for ways to love themselves. This is for anyone experiencing a difficult time recovering from hurt and/or heartache whether it be from a childhood experience, grief, self-inflicted internal wounds, or even a breakup, no matter your background or relationship type. People with low self-esteem and self-image, or those have been abused or neglected by family and friends may find this course helpful. More specifically:
- People looking for healthier and more fulfilling relationship with themselves.
- People looking for an emotionally healthy partner and friends.
- People who are open minded and open to new spiritual approaches.
- People who are fed up with settling for less and looking for new approaches.
- People who are willing to examine their own heart and mind and learn how to love who they are
- People who want to be the best possible person they can be for their current or future spouse
- People who understand they can't love others until they first love themselves
**This is not for those who are looking for a quick “fix" to love without putting in time and effort.
Some hurts can be devastating―no matter what side you’re on―but with a little inspiration and introspection, you can heal and become the best version of yourself.
This self-love course will help you boost your self-esteem, tap into your inner strength, and reflect on root causes and behavior patterns before and after hurt. You’ll find self-care activities for each step of recovery―from reflecting on your relationships to re-focusing on your next step in life.
Discover and implement prompts, exercises, quotes, and anecdotes that help address key points on the healing journey, like identifying areas of self-improvement and compartmentalizing and identifying feelings.
How Does It Work?
You will receive a course workbook with new lessons every week for 4 weeks. Each lesson is yours to keep and you'll be able to refer back to it whenever you want. And if you miss a lesson or are too busy to get to it that day, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you will be able to access it at your convenience.
What am I going to gain from taking this course?
- A new outlook on yourself with fresh eyes
- Clarity on your emotional needs
- Enjoying solitude while working on becoming more attractive
- Straight to the point advice
- Understanding about who you attract and why
- Transformation from negative thinking and behaviors
- Develop tools essential to your transformation
This course will teach you concrete actionable steps you can learn which will change your mindset, change how you view yourself and will change how people view you. When you love yourself you will gravitate towards others who also love themselves.
You gotta spoil yourself with the same love you keep trying to give to everyone else.
Work on who you are and you will get to where you want to be!
When unwanted things happen in our lives, or people say and act in a particular way, our inner critic spirals out of control. This affects how we see and treat ourselves.
Lack of self-love can look like:
- Overwhelm and stress
- Repeating unhealthy patterns and behaviors
- Playing small
- Being critical of yourself
- Acting out of fear
- Feeling unworthy or unlovable
- Pressuring yourself to do "more" or "better"
- Not honoring boundaries
Many people underestimate their power to quiet the ego, cultivate self-love, and create a life of greater happiness.
In this course, you'll be learning self-love techniques focused on quieting the ego self. The focus of this course is to reconnect you with the divine love that surrounds you. You’ll inevitably find a way to be happy and sane in a world full of chaos.
At the end of this course, you'll have your own self-love routine!
Go on a journey of healing and personal empowerment. Are you ready?